Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bubble ring molds waiting unveiling- holding my breath

I finally got all the components I needed for the Bubble Ring Silicone Molds. I made the first batch today...I feel like a new Mother waiting to give birth, I'm so nervous. I hope they work. I've tried so many other ways to make bubble ring molds that just didn't work. The ones from the vacuum mold I couldn't get it out of the mold, which after I made it, it was one of those DAH moments. Well I'm caught... time to be wife and watch a movie. Cindy

1 comment:

  1. howdy i just have a question i hope you can answer for me can u put human hair into a resin ring or will it react i have heard that the slower drying resin doesnt get as hot so wondered if thats what we could use ?? what other stuff can you put into the resin ?? thanks

    ReplyDelete