Monday, August 3, 2009

ResinObsession ProStore website apology new website coming

This apology is long overdue and I don't know why I didn't think of posting it here on the Blog sooner. I apologize for the horrible ProStore ResinObsession website. I don't even like attaching my name to it. I have gone round and round with them about the orders not completing with PayPal. They are owned by the same company but can't seem to communicate. One says call the other, so neither will help. We are working very hard to have a completely new ResinObsession website that should function like a normal website. Can you believe I paid ProStore for my website but it's not mine to move?! Anyway please bear with us just a little longer and you will witness what I think is an awesome website created by Chelsea. This is her first full blown website that she has done on her own and I am very proud of her. I hope you will think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment