Thursday, February 12, 2009

Art Fire - Handmade Market Place - Sell for Free - No Fees

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

I want to share this new site that I found called Artfire. I am in the process of adding my resin, resin molds, jewelry findings and other supplies to this handmade marketplace. Read about it and see what you think. It is a great marketplace for those of you who are selling your creations. You only pay $7.00 per month with no additional fees. If you want to sign up, please use this link http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=sevenforlife&afuid=889

This is from the Artfire website:
"Welcome to Artfire, the premier online marketplace for handmade products designed by artisans around the globe. Our free community is designed for artisans to buy and sell their works, while celebrating unique handmade items and designs."

"It is always free for buyers of handmade products to search through our listed artisans, buy, or request for items to be specially made. No matter if you are looking for local handmade crafts, or handmade products from artisans around the world, Artfire.com is the marketplace for you."

After you have a look around let me know what you think about the Artfire site! I'm excited about it. They are spending a lot money on advertising and promoting the site. You can promote your marketplaces and blogs on there too! They were on the back cover of the latest Craft magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    I happen to spend a lot of time on Art Fire and it's a great place to look for things you won't find just anywhere. My purchase experience has been great with the artists there and my little treasures have arrived quickly and just as promised.

    The best thing about buying directly from an artist is that they have put their heart and soul into what they offer, not bought it from China. The artisan really wants you to be happy with your treasure and is not just trying to unload stuff they bought in bulk!

    I would recommend both Art Fire and of course Etsy to everyone and do on a daliy basis!

    Just a note; I poured my first resin pieces this morning! I'm so excited to see how they turn out :)

    ReplyDelete