Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beautiful Thunderstorm Powerful MotherNature

I love it when it rains and find it soothing to work in the workshop while it's raining. But what a wakeup call when the lightening hit just outside the open doors. I saw a huge flash of light and the ground shook. I was using battery powered tools so no real danger. The kitties all gathered around wanting protection from Alpha Kitty Mommy. We frantically started running around shutting things down. All important electronics are plugged into battery backups but not the Internet cable. Lightening hit just outside our office yesterday 6/25/08 and traveled thru our Internet cable destroying our router, switch and pci card in the computer. I have things fixed and just need to tidy up. We lost a few emails we were working on at the time of the strike so if you have an email you were waiting on an answer please resend. I think we were finished with shipments for the day (6-25) when we had the strike but please email me if you have any concerns about your order. I will start processing orders tomorrow. Thank you and blessings, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment