Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This is so exciting!

January 9, 2008

Hi,

I've had so many firsts in my life with Resin Obsession, one being this Blog! I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm blogging. I know for some this is old news you've been blogging for years but for me I didn't feel like I had a reason to to blog. Now with Resin Obsession moving at such a fast pace I have something to write about.

I'm still trying to polish up the Resin Obsession store with unified listings and store pages. Next I have to tackle the dreaded preparation paperwork for taxes. With this being the first time it is going to take longer, much longer!

The exciting thing I'm looking forward to is the trip to CHA, Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show in February. It's been about 10 years since I've been and I know things have changed. I've signed up for a couple of classes so I can bring you some new tips on working with resin. I'll be searching for new products to enhance resin creations. I get excited just talking about it.

Got to go
Happy Casting
Cindy
Resin Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment